Thursday, April 2nd, 7-9 pm; Friday, April 3rd, 7-9 pm; Saturday, April 4th, 2-4 pm Sacramento, California (near I-80 freeway & Madison Avenue)
Join me for an Easter at the Farmhouse Cookie Decorating Class! This is a 2-hr class making one of each cookie design doing farmhousey type things, such as playing with wood planking, antiqueing, and icing raffia! Everyone will receive my tried and true frosting recipe, learn the tricks and techniques of decorating these cookies, and go home with your 6 cookies. There will be a few drawing prizes too!
* If you don't get into a class, please go to my Facebook site and comment about being on the WAITING LIST under this picture post. Suprisingly, a big majority of waiting list people end up getting in! The seller will contact you personally through that post or a private instant message.
* 10 years to adult.
* You are only able to sign up 3 people at a time.
* Payment is only through this avenue.
* Because of time and planning involved, there are no refunds or rainchecks, but please feel free to resell or gift your ticket to someone else. (Go to my Facebook site and look under the class pictured post for people on the waiting list, and please contact them yourself.)
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the virus going around, if you have any sort of flu or cold symptoms and can't sell your ticket, I will give you a full refund, minus the $5 processing fee. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
* You will get a follow-up email with the class address.