Friday, June 18th, 7-9 pm; Saturday, June 19th, 2-4 pm, & Saturday, June 19th, 7-9 p.m.., Sacramento, California (near I-80 freeway & Madison Avenue)
I've missed having local cookie decorating classes with you! Join me for the first time in over a year for this in-home Father's Day themed cookie decrating class! This is a 2-hr class making one of each cookie design and room for you to personalize the heart with a message or name. Everyone will receive my tried and true frosting recipe, learn the tricks and techniques of decorating these cookies, and go home with your 6 cookies in a window gift box! (Green shred or bags won't be provided.)
Hurry! Limited spots! You will receive a follow-up reminder email with the class address a couple days before the class.
* If you don't get into a class, please go to my Facebook site and comment about being on the WAITING LIST under this picture post. Suprisingly, a big majority of waiting list people end up getting in! The seller will contact you personally through that post or a private instant message.
* If there are less than 4 students who sign up on a day, class will have to be cancelled.
* 10 years to adult.
* You are only able to sign up 3 people at a time.
* Payment is only through this avenue.
* Because of time and planning involved, there are no refunds or rainchecks, but please feel free to resell or gift your ticket to someone else. (Go to my Facebook site and look under the class pictured post for people on the waiting list, and please contact them yourself.)
SPECIAL NOTE: We won't be 6 feet apart, but you will not have to share supplies. Masks are optional. Due to the virus, if you have any sort of flu or cold symptoms and can't sell your ticket, I will give you a full refund, minus the $5 processing fee. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.