Friday, November 29th, 7-9 pm
Saturday, November 30th, 2-4 pm
Saturday, November 30th, 7-9 pm
Sacramento, California (near I-80 freeway & Madison Avenue)
Let's start off the Black Friday shopping with creating our own winter apparel -- cookie-style! These classes will be a little different in that I'll have a hot cocoa bar (and coffee bar during the day class) to help us get into that Christmas spirit.
Everyone will receive my tried and true frosting recipe, learn the tricks and techniques of decorating these cookies. This class will focus on piping techniques, along with piping any personalized name on the mug that you'd like! You will go home with your cookie set and refueling of coffee or cocoa to get you through the rest of the hours of Christmas shopping. Drawing prizes too!
* If you don't get into a class, please go to my Facebook site and comment about being on the WAITING LIST under that class picture post. Suprisingly, a big majority of waiting list people end up getting in!
* 10 years to adult.
* You are only able to sign up 3 people at a time.
* Payment is only through this avenue.
* Because of time and planning involved, there are no refunds or rainchecks, but please feel free to resell or gift your ticket to someone else. (Go to my Facebook site and look under the class pictured post for people on the waiting list, and please contact them yourself.)
* You will get a follow-up email with the class address.